Truly effective leaders are not born, they develop over time. And in the fast pace of today, every leader has the responsibility, and the potential, to build on the critical skills required for success.
In the first 10 weeks of working with Katherine, the culture and communication within our management team improved from a 4 to a 9. Being able to reflect on my leadership style, in a safe space, and build strategies to augment the areas I'd prefer to ignore has been a fascinating and beneficial experience. I feel like my introspection has risen to new levels making me a considerably more effective CEO. – CEO, Fintech
With the current pace of business, organizations are now asking you to do more with less, while also likely working from home. Whether you are new to managing a team, or your organization is now requiring more from you as a senior executive, working with a leadership coach can provide positive outcomes:
- Improved performance to get the results you need
- Enhanced self-confidence for greater engagement with key stakeholders
- More effective interpersonal communication skills
- Strengthened clarity for professional development and career growth
- Leveraging existing strengths
Working with Katherine Magee as a coach was very rewarding for me. I wasn’t sure what to expect but Katherine’s process made it simple to set my goals and reach them. Katherine’s style is not intimidating and I feel empowered by the experience. – VP Marketing, Financial Services
Using a practical strength-based approach, I partner with every client to provide a customized plan to suit your unique needs; with tools and frameworks that are relevant to develop the necessary skills and techniques to further enhance your leadership capabilities.
With 25+ years of experience across many sectors, I bring my clients relevant perspectives and insights:
- Understanding the joys, and the challenges, of leading a large team and trying to balance their individual needs, while also managing expectations and resources to meet the objectives of the organization
- Being a member of a leadership team navigating through rapid growth, with the uncertainties and ambiguities that come along with that situation
- Balancing the trade-offs between keeping a long-term perspective and staying focused on the end objective, while meeting day-to-day demands
Regardless of where you are in the leadership journey, if you are interested in building your skills with coaching, I can help.